Center for World Evangelism
Gulf Coast Baptist Church is an independent Baptist church located in beautiful Cape Coral on the west coast of Florida. Our church is easily accessible from anywhere in Florida thanks to our proximity to Interstate 75. Our church facilities are located in the very heart of the Cape Coral/Fort Myers area just minutes away from the world-renowned beaches of Sanibel Island.
Gulf Coast Baptist Church is an autonomous congregation. We are self-governing and self-supporting. The head of the church is the Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible is our sole authority for faith and practice. It is our desire to be a truly New Testament church.
At Gulf Coast Baptist Church, we have one message - the message of the Lord Jesus Christ, and one ministry - the ministry He has given us to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature.
What We Believe:
• We believe the verbal inspiration and
authority of the Scriptures.
• We believe that the Bible reveals God,
the fall of man, the way of salvation,
as well as God's plan and purpose for the ages.
• We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
• We believe that Christ died for our sins and that salvation is: by grace: plus nothing minus nothing.
• We believe that men are justified by faith alone and are accounted righteous befor God only
through the merit of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
• We believe in the visible, personal, and premillennial return of Christ.
• We believe in the everlasting conscious blessedness of the saved and the everlasting conscious
punishment of the lost.